motodrome offer this low mileage 2007 (although comes with the plate shown) Land Rover Defender 110 TD5 Spectre replica, finished in the correct black
10 mean-looking Defender double cabs were built by Land Rover and featured in the epic alpine chase scene in the 2015 James Bond film ‘Spectre’, driven by the baddies, and were eventually destroyed by Bond with an aeroplane. You can watch the chase scene here
Only 7 survived the filming, in various conditions. A provenanced original will now set you back north of £240k.
Almost immediately, a massive demand sprang up for accurate replicas of these iconic vehicles, and this is one of them.
Starting with a very late registered (2007) low mileage 110 TD5, it was bought up to Spectre specification including:
- Roll cage with integrated roof rack and auxiliary spotlamps
- 35in Maxxis tyres on the appropriate rims
- Extra-wide arches
- Front-mounted Warn winch and winch bumper
- Soft front A-bar
- KBX front end treatment and LED lights all round
- 2in lift with SuperGaz suspension and steering damper, and polybushing
- NAS spec rear step with integrated towpack
- Puma bonnet
- Black chequerplate to wingtops and modesty covers
- Full-length sidesteps, and of course not forgetting the iconic rope arrangement
Internally it has
- Recaro front seats in black leather/alcantara
- Sports steering wheel
- Centre cubby box
- Black headlining
- Electric front windows and central locking with immobiliser
- Modern stereo
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
This one has a low odometer reading of just 73000 miles, and comes with comprehensive history including service printout showing 8 services up to 59933m.
Since 2020 it’s been meticulously maintained by Dartmoor 4×4, and in 2023 it’s had a huge amount of rectification work to bring it up to it’s current standard including:
New propshafts and swivels, rebuilt brakes, new battery, upgraded one piece rear half shafts, new rear shocks, new wheels, reconditioned steering box with new drop arm, new wheelarches, reconditioned transfer box and new A-frame ball joint.
Comes with MOT to June 2024 (with no advisories) and our usual 6 month warranty on sale
We 2 ignition keys and fobs
Drives exactly as it should, and gets admiring glances wherever it goes.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll find our usual 2 videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description.
viewing by prior appointment
E & OE