motodrome offer this tough-looking 1986 Land Rover 90 V8 4-seater with bikini hood.
This is an original factory V8 not a conversion, so the gearbox, axles and gearing are correct and up to the job. The original carb-fed 3.5 has however been replaced with a later 3.9 fuel injected engine
It’s a full 4 seater in that it has two folding, forward facing seats in the load area, with harnesses.
High spec including:
- Mach 5 wheels shod with a matching set of 33in Grabber tyres
- Extended wheelarch lips to cover the tyres
- LED lights all round, including headlights
- Heavy duty tubular front bumper
- Steering guard
- KBX grille and light surrounds
- Billet aluminium door and bonnet hinges
- Military-style 2 piece doors with removable tops*
- Roll bar
- Side opening tailgate
- Full-length rocksliders
Inside, the fun continues with
- A pair of aftermarket sports leather front seats
- Sports steering wheel
- Bulkhead lowering bar
- The aforementioned twin rear forward facing seats
- Cubby box
- Inside the cubby box there are controls for front seat heating and a receiver that will link your mobile phone to the stereo
- rev counter
It’s also fitted with the X-tech pedal box lock which is bolted into the drivers footwell.
Mechanically, apart from the upgraded motor, all seems standard with the exception of Fox standard-height suspension.
*please note the previous owner forgot to bring the doortops with the car. He has however promised to get them to us when he returns from holiday.
MILES, MOT ETC
Basically it’s a great fun Land Rover that drives really well, and sounds amazing.
Odometer reading 88000 miles
Comes with MOT to March 2024 with no advisories, and we have a small file of bills etc.
We have 2 sets of keys etc
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll find our comprehensive video appraisal, covering starting, idling and walkaround, which forms part of the description. We’re unable to do a driving video as without the doortops there’s nowhere to mount the camera. However, as above, it drives really well.
viewing by prior appointment
E & OE