Free contactless delivery available on all new sales within mainland GB . See our important stuff page for full T’s and C’s
motodrome offer this massive-specification 2012 Land Rover Defender 110 XS 2.2 TDCi, finished in Orkney Grey metallic with anthracite half-leather trim.
Standard XS factory spec includes Air Conditioning, cold climate pack including heated seats and screen, half leather trim, fully trimmed interior (this one is carpeted throughout and has a full soundproofing kit too), ABS and traction control, electric windows, remote alarmed central locking with immobiliser. Also fitted with rear mudflaps, rear step, and towpack. However this one has a huge amount of extras fitted (reputedly costing £25000.00)
External upgrades include:
- 18in alloys shod with a matching set of Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 37×13.50R18LT tyres
- The appropriate suspension lift to accommodate the wheels and tyres, with heavy duty radius arms and springs with De Carbon front shocks and twin rear shock absorbers per side at the rear. The body has been lifted by 16cm (6 inches) over standard.
- Extended wheelarches
- Custom built full-length sidesteps with integrated rocksliders
- Patriot full-length roofrack with rear ladder and auxiliary lights
- Panoramic darkened rear windows and tailgate
- Warn Zeon 10-S winch with synthetic cable (not tested), mounted on heavy-duty winch bumper with integrated DRL’s and factory soft front A bar with auxiliary lights
- KBX headlight surrounds and wing vent
- LED lights (except headlights)
- Body coloured mirrors
- Wind deflectors
- TMD Spare wheel carrier
- Steering guard
- Security bolt kit
Internal upgrades include:
- Recaro front half-leather heated seats with matching Recaro Ruskin cubby box
- TMD sports steering wheel
- Alpine double-DIN stereo with Apple Carplay, Bluetooth, 13cm Alpine speakers and Alpine lowline subwoofer
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading 42000 miles and the V5c shows 2 previous keepers.
History includes service book with 6 stamps (last serviced September 2020 at 40272m including new brake pads all round) and a selection of bills.
The bills would indicate that it’s fitted with a Tracker – if so this will require subscription reactivation.
Comes with MOT to September 2021, and 6 months warranty too.
It has massive road presence, and won’t be for shrinking violets!
At the very bottom of the page, you’ll find our usual 2 videos – a walkaround and driving impressions
E & OE