motodrome offer for sale this 2010/60 Land Rover Defender 90 TDCi Hardtop ‘Urban Truck’ 4-seater, finished in Stornoway Grey metallic with full black leather.
This one started life as a standard hardtop and remained as such until 2014 when it was sent to Urban Automotive in Milton Keynes for conversion to their ‘Urban Truck’ specification.
Upgrades over standard include:
- Sedox Automotive ECU remap to stage 1 standard giving extra 31hp power and extra 71 ft lb of torque
- Brembo performance disc and pad set
- Performance spring kit so slightly lower stance than standard
- Bilstein B6 dampers
- Bilstein steering damper
- Anti-roll bars upgraded
- 265/70 R17 BFG Mud-Terrain T/A tyres on black alloy rims
- Steering guard
- KBX light and grille surrounds
- Full LED light kit including headlamps
- KBX vents
- Mantec sidesteps
- NAS rear step with integrated towpack
- Colour coded mirror casings
- Reversing sensors
- Urban truck decals
- Recaro front seats trimmed in black leather, and heated
- Twin rear forward-facing lock and fold seats, trimmed to match the front seats
- Black leather doorcards, dash binnacles, and grab handle
- Full black carpeting throughout
- Soundproofing kit
- Seat risers and bulkhead lowering kit to give more room for taller drivers
- Centre cubby box trimmed to match
- Full black headliner and interior van sides trimmed to match
- Sports steering wheel
- Kenwood DAB stereo with Bluetooth and subwoofer
It’s further fitted with a Cobra CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser system linked to the central locking, electric windows, alpine lights, and mudflaps all round.
It’s also refreshingly free of chequerplate rash.
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading just under 54000 miles from new and the V5 shows 3 owners from new, the last since 2016.
The last owner has kept it religiously serviced during his ownership, the last service being on 03/02/22 at 52977m. We have a big sheaf of bills including the Urban Automotive paperwork, and 2 sets of keys and fobs.
Comes with MOT to February 2023 and 6 months warranty on sale
Overall, an awesome looking Defender with it’s sporty stance and upgraded interior – and driving it is a revelation if you’re used to standard ones.
The history would suggest it’s fitted with a tracker – this will require subscription reactivation if so.
At the very bottom of the page, you’ll find our usual 2 videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description.
viewing strictly by prior appointment