we are offering free delivery on all new sales from April 1st. See our important stuff page for full T’s and C’s
motodrome offer this 2006 Land Rover Defender 110 TD5 XS Double Cab, finished in Tonga Green Metallic with anthracite half leather trim.
A late TD5 (from the last year of production) with a nice mileage.
Standard XS spec includes the following: half leather, air conditioning, cold climate pack inc. heated front seats and windscreen, ABS and traction control, alloys, remote alarmed central locking with immobiliser, electric front windows, centre cubby box. full length sidesteps, but this one benefits from several additions as follows:
- Storm Tuning Stage 2 remap
- 1:211 Transfer box gear set to give more relaxed cruising at speed
- Alloy load area cover – colour-coded to match bodywork
- Masai roofrack with rear access ladder
- Wide offset ‘ProComp Extreme’ alloys shod with a matching set of 4 Cooper Discoverer ATR 305/70 R16 tyres
- Steering guard
- Full LED light set
- Swingaway spare wheel carrier
- Adjustable towpack
- LED rear worklights
- Wind deflectors
- Interior upgrades including DAB stereo with USB port, reversing camera, LED courtesy lights, and oddments tray.
History, mileage etc
Odometer reading 79900m in the hands of 3 former keepers, supported by history including original stamped service book showing 12 services, a good selection of bills and old MOT’s. A new LOF heavy-duty clutch and flywheel were fitted in May 2018 at 68100m, and the transfer box was rebuilt with new ratios by a specialist in 2016. Last serviced at 76935m in October 2019.
There is documentation implying it’s fitted with a Skytag tracker – if so, this will require reactivation if you want to use it.
It will come with a fresh 12M MOT and 6 months warranty on sale. According to the MOT database, it’s never failed an MOT on structural corrosion.
To sum up, a very late, well sorted TD5 with some thoughtful upgrades.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll find our usual 2 videos – a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions.