motodrome offer for sale this magnificent looking, refurbished 2003 (but comes with the plate shown) Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 6 seater, refinished in Grey Metallic.
The previous owner set out with the brief to find the most structurally sound, low mileage TD5 he could, and refurbish it to a really good standard, and we think he achieved that with this one, finishing it to the standard shown in mid 2021.
The refurbishment included 3 new doors, a complete new interior, new wheels and tyres, and various cosmetic improvements, topped off by a decent respray in metallic grey
It’s fitted with:
- Bowler-style front bumper with daylight running lights, and side rails
- Steering guard
- KBX light surrounds and front grille
- LED light kit
- XS sidesteps
- Dark tinted rear windows
- NAS rear step
- Swingaway spare wheel carrier
- Black gloss door mirrors
- Billet aluminium door hinges and stainless bolt kit.
- Bucket high-back front seats
- Matching high-line cubby box
- Twin rear bench seats.
- Black headlining
- Detachable sports steering wheel with Optimill locking boss cover
- Uprated stereo
- Seat box guards and metal tread plates
- Billet aluminium gearknobs, door handles and heater controls
- Alive Tuning stage 1 power upgrade
- Slick shift gear stick giving improved gearchange action
- 5 black sawtooth alloys shod with a matching set of near-new BFG all-terrain tyres
It’s further fitted with the factory immobiliser, mudflaps all round, and pleasingly has no chequerplate rash whatsoever.
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading just 87000 miles, so very low for a TD5, and comes with history including the original service book with 7 stamps, a good sheaf of bills, and the original book pack.
It comes with MOT to March 2023 and will come with 6 months warranty on sale.
It’s absolutely stunning, drives absolutely superbly, and with the relative simplicity of TD5 power it ticks a lot of boxes. It’s overall condition is obviously helped by it being a very sound basis from which to start the refurbishment – for example it’s never failed an MOT on structural corrosion issues – no mean feat for one of it’s age.
At the very bottom of the page, you’ll find our usual two videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description
Viewing by prior appointment.
E & OE