motodrome offer this massive specification 2003/53 Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 County, finished in Silver with black half leather trim
99.9% of Defenders were supplied from the factory with manual transmission. Automatic transmission conversions are rare, especially if they’re done properly, as the cost is eye-watering. This one has had such a conversion!
And, even better, it has a nice low mileage of just 69000.
Standard Defender County spec includes the County pack comprising colour-coded wheelarches, alpine lights, boost alloys (shod in this case with a matching set of General Grabber tyres), electric front windows, central locking, tinted glass, full headlining, and rubber matting throughout the interior.
However, this one has been specced to the gills, as follows:
- Warn winch (untested) on heavy-duty tubular bumper with additional lights
- Metal light surrounds, wing vents,and front grille
- LED light kit (except headlights
- External front rollcage
- Heated door mirrors
- Rock/tree sliders
- Billet aluminium screen blocks and front door hinges
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Chequerplate to wingtops and rear quarters
- NAS rear step
- NAS automatic transmission centre console
- G4-style half-leather front seats
- Uprated stereo system
- Momo sports steering wheel
- Rev counter and boost gauge
- Billet aluminium detailing
- Mudstuff seat riser to drivers seat
- Bulkhead lowering kit
- Andersen connector
- Internal centre rollcage
- Massive history, but I can’t find anything therein to support my opinion that it’s been tuned – it’s got massive poke. It’s certainly got a sports exhaust system as it sounds superb.
- It’s also sitting around 1in higher than standard so seems to have uprated suspension.
It still has it’s original alarm/immobiliser, but this has been added to with a Gemini immobiliser system linked to the central locking.
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading just 69000 miles supported by massive history including the original service book with 8 stamps, and a really large sheaf of bills and old MOT’s
We have the original book pack and 2 sets of keys and fobs.
Comes with MOT to July 2024 (with no advisories) and 6 months warranty on sale. We’ll also be servicing it on sale.
It’s never failed an MOT on structural corrosion, which is no mean feat for one of it’s age, and overall, in my opinion, represents an excellent opportunity to buy a fully-sorted automatic conversion
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll find our usual 2 videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description.
viewing by prior appointment
E & OE