motodrome offer for sale this magnificent looking 1988 Land Rover 110 full soft top with 200TDi power, refinished in vibrant Orange with new Exmoor Trim soft top.
This one has just emerged from a very comprehensive refurbishment, inspired by the beautifully-crafted ‘retro’ examples that Cool n Vintage ™ are famous for producing. All topped off with a HUE registration number as a finishing touch, as a nod to the first 1948 Land Rover
The retro – heritage look includes:
- Colour coded wheelarch eyebrows and headlamp surrounds
- Wolf style wheels (shod with a matching set of new Toyo M/T open country tyres), and grille
- Galvanised front bumper
- Heritage-style black mesh grille
- Clear light lenses
- Metal vent grilles and stainless steel bolt kit
Inside, the retro – heritage theme continues with a gorgeous pair of bucket front seats, full black carpeting in the front, black chubby box, anodised aluminium knobs, kick plates and seat box trims, and a sports steering wheel.
The load area is equipped with a pair of 3 man rear benches, making it an 8 seater in all
It’s further fitted with sideways-opening tailgate, power steering, rear disc brakes, uprated headlamps and mudflaps all round
No chequerplate rash whatsoever!
Odometer reading 95000 miles (however this should probably be disregarded), and just fully serviced as part of the refurbishment, which included, (but wasn’t limited to)
- New front wings and doors
- Chassis refurbished
- Steering and suspension components replaced where necessary including uprated steering damper and heavy duty steering arm
- New main bearings for the engine, plus new belts, new radiator and thermostat, new injector seals, and all fluids/filters changed
It comes with MOT to April 2023
It’s absolutely stunning, and with the simplicity of 200TDi power it ticks a lot of boxes, and would make an excellent beach runner, shoot bus, general load lugger, or just something to drive around whilst looking impossibly cool. Wherever you go, prepare to be noticed..
At the bottom of the page, you’ll find our usual two videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description.
Viewing by prior appointment
E & OE