Motodrome are pleased to offer this 2012/62 VW T5.1 transporter (or T28 102TDi SWB to give it it’s proper name) that’s been converted to full Levante Pro camper specification
Sleeps 4, with seats and seatbelts for 5 people.
Original van spec includes alloy wheels (2 new front tyres have just been fitted), 1 sliding door, twin rear barn doors, air conditioning (working and cold), rear parking sensors, power steering, electric front windows, and remote alarmed central locking.
5-speed manual gearbox
the gallery below shows it set up for road use – scroll down for photos of it configured for camping
In 2020 it was fitted with the full Levante Pro camper conversion, including
- Elevating roof with bed system therein, with foam mattress
- Rock n Roll rear seat/bed unit with 2 seatbelts and under storage (bed is 46in/117cm wide)
- Double passenger seat in the front, that can swivel through 180 degrees to face rearwards when parked up, and has underseat storage bins
- Compressor fridge
- Sink with electric tap and onboard water supply
- Twin hob
- Night heater
- Power management system
- Lots of storage cabinets
- Leisure battery and full charging system with 240v mains hookup
- Curtains and front cab blackout screens
- Table that attaches to units
- Tinted privacy glass with opening side window
- Wind out awning
It’s further fitted with a nice Pioneer double-DIN stereo system with DAB radio, Bluetooth telephone connection, and USB plug
Also comes with a cycle rack for 2 bicycles, that hangs onto the rear door (not shown in photos)
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading just under 146000 miles (this may go up a bit as my wife has got her eye on it for a camping trip or two before it finds a new home) and comes with history including service printout, a good selection of bills, and old MOT’s.
Last serviced June 2023 at 145000 miles, and the all important cambelt replacement was last carried out in Sept 2020 at 128000 miles, along with the water pump. We’re told it’s had a new clutch fairly recently, but we don’t have a bill for that.
We have the full book pack and 2 sets of keys and remotes
Comes with MOT to June 2024 and our usual 6 month mechanical warranty
A nice high spec camper, it drives absolutely superbly, and is now ready for further adventures!
Scroll down and you’ll find our usual 2 videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description.
Viewing by prior appointment
E & OE