motodrome are pleased to offer this particularly brisk, and rather special, 1977 Mini 1275GT, finished in Black with gold stripes.
Special in that it’s been fitted with a VMAXcart supercharger, making probably the quickest Mini I’ve ever driven…
It’s a genuine 1275GT and seems to have been resprayed in it’s original exterior colour
This one is an original UK example that underwent restoration, including the supercharger conversion, over 3 years 2018-21, to the condition you see here.
The mechanical spec includes:
- 1275 A+ engine with supercharger, producing a reputed 120hp
- MiniSport rally 37/29 cylinder head with unleaded capability
- Weber 45 DCOE carburettor
- LCB manifold
- RC40 2 ¾ exhaust system
- Quaife ATB differential with raised final drive
- Filter king fuel pressure regulator and Facet fuel pump
- HiLo adjustable suspension
- MiniSport negative camber and tracking kit
Internally, it has
- Cobra classic bucket seats trimmed to match the rear seat
- MiniSport door cards, dash, and alloy door furniture
- Mountney steering wheel (we have the original 1275GT steering wheel
- Recent new headlining and carpets
Externally, largely standard save for the gold 12in Supalight alloys (shod with a matching set of Falken 165/60R12 tyres), slightly flared arches, and Mark IV rear lights.
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading 82000 miles, and it appears to have done around 4000 miles since it was restored.
It’s just come out of our workshop having had over £1100.00 of fettling including a full service, ignition service, and a new battery – higher capacity than standard as it needs extra cranking power to turn the supercharger pulley when cold, and is now ready to enjoy.
We have a good selection of bills from the restoration, an original handbook and 2 sets of keys.
A great classic Mini that drives just as well as it looks – I really like it
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll find our usual 2 comprehensive videos – walkaround and driving, which form part of the description
viewing by prior appointment
E & OE