Motodrome are pleased to offer this gorgeous left hand drive 1971 VW Type 2 ‘Westfalia’ pop top camper, beautifully finished in red and white with red interior.
Great specification including
- Full pop up roof – sleeps 4 in total
- Rock and roll bed/seat
- Seats for 5 all with seatbelts
- Sink, fridge, table, and lots of storage cupboards and crockery
- External power hookup
- Uprated electrics inc power management system, leisure battery, USB ports and 3-pin sockets
- Modern stereo with aux plug and bluetooth
Imported (we’re told from the USA) in 2010 and first registered in the UK in 2011, it underwent an excellent restoration to the standard you see here shortly afterwards, and has been used by the last owner for family camping trips, as it should be.
MILEAGE, HISTORY ETC
Odometer reading 31000 miles, and comes with a large selection of bills since arriving in the UK. Highlights include new distributor and EMPI carburettor in 2015, and new clutch, heat exchangers and exhaust in 2016,
I really don’t think you’ll find a nicer example on sale – it’s gorgeous in every respect, and drives superbly as well. It will stand any inspection in my opinion.
At the very bottom of the page, you’ll find our usual 2 videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions, which form part of the description
Viewing by prior appointment
E & OE